Click here to see the final home tour with before and after pictures of my first home.
Paint colors used in my first home
1. Sherwin Williams Rivulet SW6760 (front door), 2. Sherwin Williams Silver Strand SW7057 (master bathroom & Taylor’s room), 3. Behr Gray Morning 490F-4 (laundry room), 4.Benjamin Moore Gray Cashmere 2138-60 (master bedroom), 5. Sherwin Williams Tidewater SW6477 (hall bathroom), 6. Behr Gobi Desert 710-C3 (living room, kitchen, and sunroom)
Our Current Home
Click this link or the picture below to shop our current home.
Click the here to see the initial 1915 Bungalow home tour. Our current home is a work in progress, but I’ve added a collection of the room reveals below.
Our current home’s paint colors:
- Front door: Sherwin Williams Real Red SW 6868
- Living Room Walls: Sherwin Williams Repose Gray SW 7015
- Living Room Wainscoting: Sherwin Williams Alabaster SW 7008
- Master Bedroom Walls: Benjamin Moore Revere Pewter HC-172
- Master Bedroom Fireplace: Sherwin Williams Alabaster SW 7008
- Dormer Bedroom Walls: Sherwin Williams Dorian Gray 7017
- Dormer Bedroom Trim, Built-in Bed, & Ceiling: Sherwin Williams Alabaster SW 7008
- Master Bathroom Walls: Sherwin Williams Natural Choice SW 7011
- Master Bathroom Vanity: Sherwin Williams Gibraltar SW 6257
- Powder Room / Half Bathroom Upper Walls: Sherwin Williams Gale Force 7605
- Powder Room / Half Bathroom Beadboard and Trim: Sherwin Williams Alabaster SW 7008
- Guest Bedroom Walls: Sherwin Williams Alabaster SW 7008
- Guest Bedroom Black Shiplap Wall: Valspar Noir 4009-2
- The Guest (Tiny) House Walls: Sherwin Williams Alabaster SW 7008
- The Guest (Tiny) House Front Door Exterior: Benjamin Moore Kendall Charcoal HC-166
- The Guest (Tiny) House Door Interior: Valspar Lincoln Cottage Black 4009-2