Friends that know how to shop and keep secrets…now, those are the kind of friends you need to keep.
- Make the space timeless and fitting with our hundred year old home
- Find affordable fixtures that look high end
- and DIY as much as possible
Our choices may not be for everybody but they can be a guide for when you’re planning on doing your own bathroom makeover.
So with all that being said, I’m sharing the budget breakdown and all the sources of our master bathroom.
Budget & Source List for the Master Bathroom Remodel:
affiliate links included for your convenience
Total cost $4800
*The shower enclosure was a gift from my parents and the concrete countertop materials were given in exchange for our honest review. I still included those numbers in the final budget so you could get an idea of what a bathroom remodel of this size and style would cost you. Our cost came out to be $2700.
In case you missed the previous posts on the master bathroom remodel, here are some links to catch you up:
- So Long, Spare Bedroom…Hello, Master Bathroom, Walk-in Closet and Half-Bathroom
- Eclectic Farmhouse Master Bathroom Inspiration and Mood Board
- Knockoff Ballard Designs Repurposed Shutter Shelf
- Progress with the Master Bathroom Remodel: Up Goes the Drywall. Down Goes the Popcorn Ceiling
- Shiplap Walls- 5 Reasons to Use Exterior Plywood Instead of Luan Underlayment
- Shiplap Walls for the Master Bathroom: Tutorial & Tips
- The Modern Farmhouse Master Bathroom Reveal
- Knockoff Restoration Hardware Bristol Flat Mirror
Please let me know if I’ve forgotten anything and I’ll add it to the list. And feel free to ask me any questions you may have about remodeling a bathroom.
I also wanted to share some news with all of you. We feel so honored to say that the built-in bed we made for Taylor’s room will be featured in the October issue of This Old House magazine! This will be the first time anything we’ve done has been in a magazine and I’m truly estatic!