- 16 ounces washed and chopped spinach
- 8 ounces fresh mushrooms, washed and sliced
- 1/2 medium onion, diced
- 2 tbsp. butter
- 4 tbsp. sun-dried tomatoes, chopped (I use the Bella Sun Luci brand from Costco.)
- 12 large eggs, beaten
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Melt the butter in a large saute pan.
- Add the onion and mushrooms to the pan and saute on medium heat till the onions become slightly translucent.
- Add the spinach to the pan and saute 2-3 minutes or until the leaves are wilted.
- Add the chopped sun-dried tomatoes to the pan, mix together with the other ingredients and set aside.
- In a separate bowl, beat the eggs.
- Spray a 13″ X 9″ casserole dish with cooking spray.
- Put the spinach mixture in the bottom of the casserole dish.
- Top the spinach mixture with 1 cup of the shredded mozzarella cheese.
- Pour the eggs into the casserole dish over the spinach mixture.
- Shift the dish back and forth a few times so that some of the eggs will settle into the spinach.
- Sprinkle the other cup of cheese on top.
- Bake at 400F for 25 minutes or until the edges of the eggs begin to brown.
- Turn the oven to broil and cook for 1 more minute on the top rack.
Recipe for yummy Cranberry Mimosas from Recipe Girl.
Sharing this with some of my favorite blogs, such as:
Six Sisters Stuff